Written by Karthik S | Published 2 years ago
- Fill all the values from the firebase console to relevant variable in the env file, the string can be surrounded in double-quotes, also do not add a comma at the end.
- After filling most of the values you might notice that REACT_APP_NAME and REACT_APP_DEFAULT_USER_ID are two value you cannot find relevant data for,
- Let's fill them up too...
- REACT_APP_NAME will take the value that you want to be displayed on the navbar of your blog.
- REACT_APP_DEFAULT_USER_ID will take the uid value of the user that we created in step 3, to get the uid, go to the console, select authentication and then users tab, from there just copy the uid and insert it in the app. Make sure your both env files look like this -