I just published a course that takes you on a journey of building a Slack clone using Vue JS, Vuex and Firebase Realtime Database.
Here are some of the topics covered in the course. By the end, you would have build a fully functioning Advance Messaging App and learn a ton of techniques to build your next big app using Vue, Vuex and Firebase.
- Authentication with Google and Twitter
- Easy integration of VueX with Vue.js
- Flexible firebase realtime database
- Channels and Private messaging
- Image Upload
- Application scalability
- Writing custom database rules
- Users online/offline status
- We will use Vuex to manage the data for our application in one centralized place.
- We will be using Firebase which is a real time database by google.
- We will be using Bootstrap4 for styling.
Firebase realtime database as a service
Firebase is popular backend service that makes authentication and data storage easy. And it all happens in real time!
The application you will learn to build in this course, will be an Advance Messaging App, a slack clone. In this application, users will be able to communicate with each other in a group environment where they will all be inside a channel.There will also be a feature where one user will communicate with another user in one on one basis and this will be private messaging.
By the end of this course, you will be much comfortable to work with firebase and obviously vue js and vuex.
The skills you will learn from this course is applicable to the real world, so you can go ahead and build similar app or build something different. no matter what, the concepts you will learn in this course will be extremely very helpful to you.