Every developer has their preferred programming language in which they feel comfortable. But sometimes despite their preference and the commonalities between programming languages, there are certain features that make it stand out from the rest.
There must a strong reason why top companies like Google, Netflix, Spotify, Pinterest use Python for their back-end services. In comparison to other back-end languages, Python has the following features it favors.
- Python in comparison to Ruby is known for its simplicity and technology.
- Java is not as dynamic (the language that supports modifications and variations in the structure of the code at run time rather than only during compilation) as Python
- Python has a better working with machine learning projects
- Python gives more room for readability and flexibility than PHP.
- Startups favor python because of its low development cost
- Python unlike C is not historically strong but is on the way to becoming one of the dominating languages.
All of these features of python programming increased the interest of many developers to start with python as their first learning language. Being the top first choice and breaking the index to reach number 1, Python developers now have a big community around them. And as the language is making its mark, employers are willing to hire python developers. In addition to this, Python gives scope for data analysis and machine learning with backend development makes Python developers amongst the top paid employees.
There are a few industries that are flourishing with their applications made with Python programming language. To name the industries which used python to their advantage are:
Source - InterviewBit